Costco CEO Craig Jelinek supports raising the minimum wage.
Costco announced record profits today, averaging $10,000 in profit per employee compared to $7,400 at Walmart.
The secret to Costco’s success is paying employees well, providing benefits, and giving them an opportunity to unionize.
So large corporations’ excuses that treating & paying workers well would damage profits are all a crock of shit.
new favourite poem. this is so powerful.
this is so beautiful.
I love this so much
why cant i write like this im crying
Always remember that you are not worthless, organs are extremely expensive on the black market
never seen this show, but this is hilarious.
They would only sell that amount in a package
Don’t give me 20 cookies and tell me to only eat 2
Chocolate Banana Pancakes!
Makes 18 servings, 32 calories per serving :)
Although keep in mind, each pancake is pretty small (around 3 inches)
3/4 cup of Flour
3/4 cup of Skim/Non-fat Milk
2 Egg whites
2 Tbsp of Cocoa (I used Meijers hot cocoa mix which is 36 cals per tbsp!)
2 tbsp of baking powder
1 dash of Salt
1/2 medium Banana
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, egg whites, baking powder, milk, salt and cocoa until smooth
2. Slice the 1/2 a banana into small slices
3. Heat the griddle or frying pan on low heat. (If you decide to use oil, add those calories, I use cooking spray!)
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, use approximately a tablespoon of batter for each pancake.
5. Add banana slices onto the pancakes as they cook.
6. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutritional Information per 18 servings:
Total Fat: 2.9 g
Sat Fat: 1.8 g
Total Carb: 110.6g
Dietary Fiber: 4.6g